Thursday, February 21, 2008

This week just sucks ass...

I thought I had gotten all the bad news I was gonna get this week....nope. I got a call this afternoon that my friend's mom died this morning. NO idea what happened. She had breast cancer several years ago but she was in remission. I have NO idea what happened. Funeral is tomorrow though. I feel so bad...I just saw her at my friend's wedding in December. Totally sucks.

As for my friend in LA...she's in surgery again. Apparently, the drs were afraid of a stroke and her brain was swelling so they are removing a portion of her skull to allow for the swelling. Here's the thing that was REALLY odd to me...they put the piece of skull in the abdomen for safe keeping. Eventually, she'll need a 3rd surgery to put the piece of skull back. Just nuts if you ask me. Hard to wrap my head around but I just hope everything is ok. So, she's in surgery as I type and I hope it goes well.

As we all know...bad things happen in 3s...well, I really hope that isn't the case this week. I've had enough bad news to last a LONG time.

Well, that's my life at the moment. Fun fun fun...