Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Belated Happy Birthday!


Well, I guess it's a good thing that I'm not a mother yet. My blog turned 1 on October 3rd and I totally forgot and didn't even give it a mention. Ooops. Well, I have to acknowledge it in a belated birthday post. I didn't realize I've been boring you guys for over a year now. Wow how time flies.

On to Halloween since that is what it is today. I got 2 groups for trick or treaters. They were large groups but still...2...just 2. I heard a lot of em walk by but they didn't ring my bell. FINE...be that way. I live on the 2nd floor of a 3 family house, I guess they didn't want to ring all 3 bells. I dunno. Their loss, I have some good candy.

That's about it...stay tuned for November....it's body image awareness month....who knew? I didn't til I heard it on Access Hollywood.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BLOG! and

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!