Monday, October 01, 2007

THINK PINK


Well, as most of you know, October is Breast Cancer awareness month so I figured I'd give it a little face time. My font will stay pink in honor of this month. Sorry if the color is a little hard on the eyes but it's a good cause. Well, first off, this year I'm not able to do the Avon walk and that really annoys me but scheduling was an issue so I'll be back to it next year. But...I found this virtual walk and I think it's a fantastic idea. It's $3 to participate so I think it's doable for most people. So, feel free to join and in fact, I encourage it. :) Next year, I'll be back to busting my ass and walking 40 miles in 2 days. It was an amazing experience last year. This upcoming weekend is actually the walk in NYC. I hope to be able to at least lend some support to the walkers and cheer them on at some point this weekend. Also, it's fun to buy some of the pink items that are around from different companies. So, I hope you all do a little something for your part and I thank everyone in advance for that. :) Hope everyone is doing well.