Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I blame my dad...

Well, my dad got this horrible sore throat and I kept telling him to stay away from me because I don't want it. Well...I got it. Damn him. The worst part is that I have it worse than him. It has settled in my chest and it just hurts to breath. Unfortunately when I was in college, I had pneumonia and ever since then, most colds I get just go right to the lungs. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know why I've been a little MIA. I've been trying to rest a lot which means I end up sleeping during the day because I don't sleep at night since almost every time I fall asleep, I wake up choking. Yup, it's fun. I'm taking penicillin and have been for 2 days but it doesn't seem to be doing much so we'll see. OK, enough about me being sick. I really hope it goes away soon because Friday is my dad's 65th Birthday and we have plans to go to Morton's Steakhouse. I really want to be ok for that because well, you all know how I feel about good food. Also, I had planned to start Weight Watchers on Monday but I couldn't move on Monday so that didn't happen. Also, I wanted to feel better when I start. But it turns out that this illness is a good diet. I've lost 3 pounds. But this isn't how I want to lose it. I just haven't had an appetite and everything tastes funny to me. The only thing that I have been eating is scrambled egg on a challah roll because it is one of the only things that tastes like what it's supposed to. OK, well...I'm done. I'll post something that's actually interesting when I feel better. :)