Friday, March 09, 2007

Respect for others!


For a change I have a rant! I went down to my basement to do some laundry....I saw what looked like a melted cardboard box in one of the washers. It was in fact the rubber backing from a bath mat. Someone just left it there. I think that is SOOOOO rude when you have communal machines. My building has 6 stories and about 5 apartments per story. So, that's about 30 apartments. Well, we all have to share 3 washers and 4 dryers. It's not a lot but it should work. People are just animals and have NO respect for others. My super keeps the place real clean and spiffy and I thank him for that. He's a great guy but people just make a mess even though he keeps cleaning. It makes me so mad. It also kills me when they don't clean the lint trap. I don't really want to touch my lint...much less the lint of some stranger. So why can't people just clean it after they use it? Ok, I'm done with my rant. I just ask for some respect...that's all.