Friday, October 06, 2006

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Well, as many of you know, I am walking in the Breast Cancer walk this weekend. I have to be at the South Street Seaport between 5:30 and 6am tomorrow. For those of you who know me know this is not easy for me as I am NOT a morning person. Good thing there will be coffee. I will need caffine. A LOT of caffine. I was able to raise over $2000 for this event and I thank everyone who was generous enough to donate. I think it's a really great cause and I think the Avon Foundation does a lot of great stuff. Here is the link to the Avon walk and then the next link will be my personal page for the walk.

http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/PageServer?pagename=walk_login_landing_2k6

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?px=2763560&pg=personal&fr_id=1230&et=K5yHNzeHCb2WXdYkOi0uOg..&s_tafId=68426

I hope you enjoy both links and find them infomative and in the meantime.....

THINK PINK!!!!!

Also, since I'll be busy with all this walking, don't think you'll be getting new posts from me. Sorry.

Oh and another thing....game 3 of the playoffs on ESPN at 8 tonight....GO YANKEES!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

purchase lynrichards ribeiro plomo successor geologic navawadaj automates corner cards begun
lolikneri havaqatsu