Friday, March 16, 2007

Tiny Babies...


Many of you know that my cousin had premature twins last week. They were born at 29 weeks and were 2 pounds and 3 pound 6 oz. Well, this picture totally struck a cord with me. It was a color pic but I snazzed it up a bit with some tricks I have up my sleeve. I am pretty sure this is the little 2 pound girl's hand. I just can't get over how teeny it is. I saw the kids the day after they were born and they are so small it's amazing. So, I had to share this picture because I love it. My cousin's sister loved it so much, she used it as the main picture on her site for the March of Dimes walk. I was honored. Not that she thanked me or anything but whatever. I guess seeing it there was flattery. So, basically, I just had to fill some space with words because I wanted to show off this picture.