Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007!

Well, you've been asking for a new post so here it is! LOL. First off...I hope everyone had a nice weekend and a nice New Years. I personally think it's the dumbest holiday. Everything is triple the price and the people are all drunk and annoying. At least that's what I've found in NYC. So, I went to a friend's apartment then to a local pub. It was nice and low key. Every year I try to stay home on New Year's Eve but I get into so many fights about it, I just end up going out. So, it wasn't really eventful. I was home by 1:30am. Whatever.

Ok, as for resolutions, I don't do em. Though, I do tend to reevaluate things around this time of year and I do try to make some changes but I know that I'm not going to go all out and completely change...it doesn't work that way. Baby steps. Ok, I'm done rambling on about nothing but this constitutes a new post!