Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome

I would like to first just say welcome. This is my own little piece of the internet where I can play and do whatever I want. As anyone who knows me well knows that I am a computer moron and I know that there are a lot of codes to be had here and other things that I think are evil. So, we shall see how this goes. But for now...I am just going to say hi and welcome. Please leave your shoes at the door and get comfy. I will always have good food and drinks for all. I like to be a good host. Now I'm going to try to learn how to work this thing.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie this is Katie Scarlett ....your "mom" good luck with your blog child!!!

Unknown said...

HEY HEY HEY BONNIE HAS A BLOG! WOOHOO!
I;ll go add you to my links NOW!

jamie said...

I don't think you have to worry too much about codes, except when you fiddle with the template. It's not like the cooking blog where y'all had a fancy schmancy layout. You'll be ok.

Oh, yeah btw: I take my shoes off for no one.




lol

Unknown said...

yeah, TRUST ME - let her keep her shoes on - PEEEEEEEEEEEE-U!



*just remembers the time she told Jamie about her ultra smelly shoes* O_o



BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Bonnie Blue said...

Geez...the shoe comment was just figurative. It's kinda hard to take off cybershoes!

Anonymous said...

Bonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
ok, i'll take my shoes off but i want some pasta!!!! :)

Mrs. David Lee Roth said...

Drinks! I want drinks!