Sunday, October 22, 2006

I suck....

I know I know...I've been bad at posting. I have a few things in the the works but I've been lazy with this. I will post some more though. I promise. I had a busy few days. I had birthdays to celebrate and things to do. My one piece of advice of the week....eating Mexican food 3 nights in a row....not such a good idea. Just thought I'd share that. I also don't want you all to think that I forgot all about baseball...I didn't. I will continue to educate the masses about the Yankees and baseball in general. I think that's about it. This is just going to turn into incessant rambling but oh well. My friend annoyed me this weekend because I went out and I ordered water at a bar. He actually had a fight with me in front of the waitress because I wouldn't order alcohol. Well, I didn't want alcohol. I didn't think it was that big a deal. I can have a good time without drinking. Geesh. Ok, I'm done ranting. I'll go back to some reading and relaxing. Afterall, it is Sunday. Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)